- Security Deposit: A refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
- Quiet Time: 10:30 PM to 8:00 AM, please be considerate of your fellow campers. No loud music at any time.
- Visitors: No visitors after 10:00 PM.
- Pets: Maximum two pets per registered unit. All pets must be kept on a leash or in a pen at all times. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Owners are required to clean after you pet immediately, anywhere on the property. Please carry a disposal bag (available at the office) when walking your pet. Pets are not allowed to interfere with other people’s enjoyment of the campground; vicious dogs will not be allowed to stay.
- Security: If problems occur on or around your campsite that is making your stay unpleasant, or if camping rules are being broken, please contact the manager on duty.
- Check-In & Check-Out: RV check-in is 3:00 PM, check-out at 11:00 AM.
- Occupancy: Only 1 sleeping unit per site (except children’s tent) unless authorized by management. Vehicles must be parked within the site.
- Garbage: Please dispose of your normal household garbage (no appliances, propane tanks, etc.) in the dumpster located at the RV park. Please do not use fire rings as garbage bins. Recycling bins for bottles, cans and cardboard are located behind the General Store.
- Speed Limit: 20 km/h maximum, slower in areas where there are children. Remember children may not be paying attention to vehicles. Roads are shared biking, walking, and roller-blading trails.
- Sewer Hook-Up: RVs must use a 90 degree elbow to prevent odours. All grey and black water must be discharged in the septic system.
- Grass: Please don’t place anything on the grass that will kill it, or anything that would be damaged by the lawn maintenance crew.
- Repairs: No repairs that involve oil, coolant or any hazardous products anywhere on the property.
780-814-6919 | 64001A TWP 722, Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada T8X 4K7 | GPS:55.22877-118.87204