- *General Store Hours:
April – Oct 29
Oct 30 – March Monday-Friday 9 am – 7 pm 9 am – 7:30 pm Saturday 9 am – 5 pm 9 am – 7:30 pm Sunday 9 am – 5 pm Closed
- We accept debit, major credit cards and e-transfers. *Please note, store hours are subject to change without notice. Call 780-814-6919 to confirm.
- Propane: Propane Bottle filling is available through the General Store. Please contact the office during regular hours.
- Showers: Shower facilities are located at the side entrance of the General Store and are available 24 hours. Please ensure that you leave the shower in good condition. Remove all personal items.
- Public Washrooms: Washroom facilities are located at the side entrance of the General Store and are available 24 hours. Please notify the office of any problems or cleanliness issues so they can be quickly resolved.
- Laundry: Laundry facilities are located at the side entrance of the General Store and available 24 hours. Please do not leave your items unattended for prolonged periods of time. Show respect for your fellow campers and remove completed cycles as quickly as possible to allow others use of the laundry equipment.
- Conference Room ($150/day): There is a conference room available for rent, if you need a large indoor space for a gathering. Please see the General Store for information and costs. The room is equipped with a full kitchen, theatre; data projection is also available. There is a large deck and BBQ off the kitchen. The Conference Room is located in the ‘loft’ above the General Store with access by stairs only. A security deposit or credit card is required for booking.
- Satellite TV: All cabins are equipped with DVD players and satellite TV. Channel listings are available in each room. Please contact the office if you have any problems. The TV video input must be selected correctly. Using the remote select ‘Video’ until the satellite signal is received by the TV.
- Internet Access: Wireless internet is available in most areas of the campground. You can access the internet through your browser. Contact the office for a username and password to access the network.
- BBQ: BBQ’s are installed at each cabin. Please ensure gas is turned off and that the BBQ has been cleaned after use. Fire Pits: are located at each campsite
- Fire Wood: Firewood is available, at various times during the season, at the campground for a minimal cost of $8/bundle. Please order your wood during office hours.
- RV Storage: Gated secure RV and Trailer storage is available on-site for $60/month or $630/year plus GST.
- *General Store Hours:
780-814-6919 | 64001A TWP 722, County of Grande Prairie No. 1, Alberta, Canada T8X 4K7 | GPS:55.22877,-118.87204