160 Full Service RV Pads
- Quiet Time: 10:30 PM to 8:00 AM, please be considerate of your fellow campers. No loud music at any time.
- Visitors: No visitors after 10:00 PM
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash or in a pen at all times. Owners are required to clean after you pet immediately, anywhere on the property. Please carry a disposal bag (available at the office) when walking your pet. Do not let your pet urinate on the trees, as this can kill the trees. Pets are not allowed to interfere with other people’s enjoyment of the campground; vicious dogs will not be allowed to stay.
- Security: If problems occur on or around your campsite that is making your stay unpleasant, or if camping rules are being broken, please contact the manager on duty.
- Check-In & Check-Out: Cabins and RV check-in is 3:00 PM, check-out at 11:00AM
- Occupancy: Only 1 sleeping unit per site (except children’s tent) unless authorized by management. Vehicles must be parked within the site. Additional parking is available if required.
- Garbage: Please dispose of your normal household garbage (no appliances, propane tanks, etc.) in the dumpsters located at either end of the RV park. Please do not use fire rings as garbage bins. A recycling bin for your bottle and cans is located at the General Store.
- Speed Limit: 20 km/h maximum, slower in areas where there are children. Remember children may not be paying attention to vehicles. Roads are shared biking, walking, and roller-blading trails.
- Sewer Hook-Up: RV must use a 90 degree elbow to prevent odours. All grey and black water must be discharged in the septic system.
- Grass: Please don’t place anything on the grass that will kill it, or anything that would be damaged by the lawn maintenance crew.
- Repairs: No repairs that involve oil, coolant or any hazardous products anywhere on the property.
- RV & Vehicle Washing: RV’s may be washed after parking, but we ask you not to wash other vehicles in the campgrounds.
- Structures: must be approved by management before being set up or built. Buildings must be painted or vinyl sided, and cannot be unsightly. Structures that may be picked up by the wind must be properly anchored so as not to cause damage to other people’s property. No anchors over 6″ with management approval. Underground wiring could be damaged and serious injuries could result.
- No Smoking: Designated smoking areas are located throughout the campground. Please be responsible, don’t litter and butt-out in provided containers prior to entering buildings.
780-814-6919 | Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada | GPS:55.22877,-118.87204