39 Self Contained Cabins
Security Deposit: A refundable security deposit of $300 is required.
- Quiet Time: 10:30 PM to 8:00 AM, please be considerate of your fellow campers. No loud music at any time.
- Visitors: No visitors after 10:00 PM.
- *Pets: No pets allowed in cabins.
- Security: If problems occur on or around your campsite that is making your stay unpleasant, or if camping rules are being broken, please contact the manager on duty.
- Check-In & Check-Out: Cabin check-in is 3:00 PM, check-out at 11:00 AM.
- Occupancy: Is dependent on each unit, ranging from single to quad, extra charges would be applicable for additional occupants. Vehicles must be parked within the site.
- Garbage: Please dispose of your normal household garbage (no appliances, propane tanks, etc.) in the dumpsters located at the RV park. Please do not use fire rings as garbage bins. Recycling bins for bottles, cans and cardboard are located behind the General Store.
- Speed Limit: 20 km/h maximum, slower in areas where there are children. Remember children may not be paying attention to vehicles. Roads are shared biking, walking, and roller-blading trails.
- Grass: Please don’t place anything on the grass that will kill it, or anything that would be damaged by the lawn maintenance crew.
- Repairs: No repairs that involve oil, coolant or any hazardous products anywhere on the property.
- Missing Cabin Key: If you lose your cabin key, there is a $50 missing key charge.
- *No Smoking Allowed in Cabins: Designated smoking areas are located throughout the campground. Please be responsible, don’t litter and butt-out in provided containers prior to entering buildings.
- *A minimum $200/day charge will be applied for pets or smoking in cabins.
780-814-6919 | 64001A TWP 722, Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada T8X 4K7 | GPS:55.22877-118.87204